Building Surveyor in Spain: Costs
- Costs depend on the extent of the damage and if outside experts and laboratories have to be consulted.
- We usually charge 250 € + VAT for the first personal on-site visit, which includes our expenses, travel costs and initial verbal statement. This amount will, of course, be offset against a possible follow-up fee should an written expert report be required.
- We charge a travel surcharge for distances over 30km from Malaga city centre.
- Costa del Sol: Málaga, Marbella, Mijas, Estepona, Nerja, Torre del Mar, Torrox, Axarquia
- Costa de la Luz: Cádiz, Chiclana, Conil, Cabo Roche, Tarifa, Conil, Sotogrande, Alcaidesa, Chipiona, Sanlucar, Doñana
- Costa Tropical: Granada, Almuñecar Salobreña, La Herradura, Motril.
- The provincial capitals of Seville, Jaén, Almeria and Huelva (travel expenses payable).
- The rest of Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Blanca (Dénia, Jávea, Benidorm), Balearic Islands or Canary Islands (travel expenses payable).
- House inspection in Portugal, the Algarve, Faro, Albufeira, Carvoeiro (travel expenses payable).
We also prepare valuations for your property in Spain for foreign taxation purposes (asset and income value).